Juice up your games by adding bouncy VFX!
Various VFX Options
- Boing Behavior: Just add component, and game objects immediately become bouncy!
- Boing Effector & Reactor: Reactors react to effectors in a bouncy fashion.
- Boing Reactor Field: Reactor fields bring reactor effects to a whole different scale. Bounce an entire massive grass field using bombs and characters! Now with the propagation effect update (v1.1)!
- Bouncy Bones: Turn skeletal bones or transform hierarchies into bouncy awesomness (v1.2)!
- Reactor fields run on GPU using compute shaders (with CPU fallback option).
- For Unity 2018.1 or newer, Boing Kit utilizes Unity’s job systems to perform calculations in parallel across CPU cores.
Easy to Learn
- Abundant examples.
- Full source code.